Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 148: There's A Change - Now What?

Part Three of Self-Correction and Self-Commitment Statements for Self-Forgiveness on Day 145: Hearing What I Want to Hear.  Part Two is here and Part One is here.
Day 145: Hearing What I Want To Hear

When and as I see that I am not allowing myself the time to sit down and restructure my responsibilities and commitments when and as I have made changes to my living as indicated by me reacting to what I see needs to be done, I stop and breath.  I see, realize, and understand that I will only get caught up in a cycle of not getting enough done when and as I do not have a livable guideline for getting done what is important for me to get done.  I see, realize, and understand that when and as I have a practical and self-honest way of living responsibilities and commitments that I assist and support myself to no longer generate conflict as well as remove stress.

ART By Andrew Gable
I commit myself to removing stress, stopping myself from generating conflict, and no longer having an emotional reaction to what needs to be done by giving myself the time to sit down and create a practical and self-honest guideline for getting done what is important for me to get done and how exactly I will do it.  Here, I integrate this into my to-do list where I have my daily, every-other-day, and weekly responsibilities AND a guideline for how I will actually get these done.

When and as I see that I am hearing, "You are not doing enough.  You need to do more," I stop and breath.  I see, realize, and understand that when and as I believe these statements that I am placing and unnecessary amount of stress on myself and in such moments all that is required is that I do not participate and instead research what it is that I would like to be doing more of, if it is actually practical for me to integrate this point, and decide how it is that I will do as I would like to.

I commit myself to when and as I hear, "You are not doing enough.  You need to do more," to research what is is that I would like to do and to integrate the point when it is practical as per my to-do list and my guidelines for completing responsibilities, commitments, and other tasks.  Within this, I commit myself to make certain that what I would like to integrate is in alignment with what is Best For All and does not compromise my integrity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment