Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 132: The Helpless Victim - Thought Dimension, Part 2


In this blog I am writing Self-Commitment statements for Self-Forgiveness on Day 131 of the Thought Dimension of The Helpless Victim Character that emerged from realizations while walking a traumatic event.  The initial writing out of the dimensions of this character can be read here: Day 129: The Helpless Victim.

The process from which The Helpless Victim Character emerged can be referenced within these posts:

Day 124: The Day I Fell
Day 125: The Day I Fell - Self-Forgiveness
Day 126: The Day I Fell - Self-Realizations
Day 127: The Day I Fell - Self-Correction
Day 128: The Day I Fell - Self-Commitment





I commit myself to no longer allow my fear of the thought of losing everyone/everything that I care about to direct me within and as my living - when and as I see that I am reacting to a thought of loss with fear, I stop.   I see, realize, and understand that my thought and my fear are not in my physical reality - these exist in my mind only.  I remind myself that my thought and my fear is not real and commit myself to no longer allowing my thoughts of loss and my fear in reaction to these thoughts to direct me.  Instead, I become the directive principle in my living and move myself based on what is best.

I commit myself to stop allowing a THOUGHT to scare me from changing, doing what is best, working on ways of improving my situation, and stepping outside of my comfort zone.

I commit myself to stop fearing myself by assisting and supporting myself with self-forgiveness, self-correction, and self-commitment which I then live because when I do this, I see that there is no reason to fear myself because as I use these tools and apply them, I become self-honest and aligned to who I want to be.

I commit myself to no longer allow my imagined faces of others as my Diss-Order of Multiple Personalities to keep me from moving in a direction that I have decided is best.  When and as I see these dissing faces in my imagination and consider participating in a scenario/play-out with them, I stop.  I see, realize, and understand that this is one of the ways that I have kept myself stuck in to the Helpless Victim Character and at the mercy of my mind.  Also, I see that I no longer need my internal Diss-Order of Multiple Personalities to 'help' me because I have real, actual support and assistance in my physical world.  I am not alone.

I commit myself to becoming the directive principle in my living by reminding myself that when a thought comes up I decide whether or not I will participate with the thought and that it is here that I decide whether or whether or not I will participate in my fear - and so here, I direct myself to release myself from the fear with self-forgiveness and then stand as my decision to stand for/by/as my decision to change, to do what is best, to work on implementing solutions that improve my situation, and to push myself to stop out of my comfort zone.

I commit myself no longer accept and allow myself to participate in and follow the Thoughts that allow me to become The Helpless Victim - I remind myself that the Thoughts present and opportunity for me as an opposite of myself/who I have decided to be and my responsibility to myself and others/my world to stand as an example of as what it means to do what is best, to improve the situation, and to push oneself to step outside of one's comfort zone.

I commit myself to live in awareness and direct myself within and as what is best.

I commit myself to stopping accepting and allowing my Thoughts to take me into my mind and place me in direct conflict with myself - I remind myself that this gets me caught up in my Mind where I completely compromise myself and instead of allowing myself to go into conflict with myself and get caught up in my mind, I instead allow myself to practically walk myself through the process of making a decision that is best and living it.  I commit myself to accept and allow myself to improve my relationship with myself and take the opportunity to contribute as an example of how one can live with and as the point of not accepting and allowing The Helpless Victim Character.

I commit myself to no longer accepting and allowing the Thoughts of the Helpless Victim Character to become more urgent/important and/or of greater value than myself stopping, breathing, being here, and directing myself to make a decision that is best and live it.

I commit myself to no longer accept and allow ONE Thought/Picture/Image to control/determine the entirety of who I am in any given moment - within this, I commit myself to see the extent of which I have become influenced by the pictures and images within and as my mind and to release myself from this influence with self-forgiveness and then stand as my decision to live who I am here as the directive.

No comments:

Post a Comment