Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 61: Self-Commitment To Balanced Daily Living


This blog is my Self-Commitment to change my living as I have realized, via writing, self-forgiveness, and self-correction from the blog list that follows, that I will best assist and support myself by giving myself the gift of balance and structure within the hours of my days.

Here is the documentation of my process of writing, self-responsibility, self-realizations, and physical self-movement to bring about a change in my living:
Day 60: Balancing My Living
Day 59: Nothing I Do Is Wrong - Self-Realizations
Day 58: Nothing I Do Is Wrong - Self-Forgiveness, Continued
and
Day 57: Nothing I Do Is Wrong

For additional context refer to:
Day 56: I Am More Than You - Self-Correction, Continued
Day 55: I Am More - More Than You - Self-Correction for
Day 54: I Am More - More Than You - Continued   
Day 53: I Am More - More Than You
Day 52: I Am Above This - Continued - Self-Correction ,
Day 51: I Am Above This - Continued
Day 50: I Am Above This  
Day 49: I Am Perfect , and
Day 48: I Am The Bigger Person


Here is my solution where I have distributed 24 hours of time within a day to assist myself in completing tasks, responsibilities, chores, and/or commitments:



Here is my Self-Correction for my mistakes that I now see, realize, and understand followed by my Self-Commitments to a practical, livable solution:

When and as I see that I am not supporting myself as indicated by myself blaming, not wanting to do the work, not living my daily self-commitments, not completing responsibilities/tasks/agreements, pushing others 'buttons',distracting myself, participating in back-chat, and/or moving myself 'in circles', I stop.  I breath and slow myself.  I see, realize, and understand that I must move myself to effectively live-up to my commitments, responsibilities, chores, and agreements to bring about stability and balance within myself and my living - this is LIFE, this is Living.  I commit myself to support myself from living out my life in/of/as my mind and to instead live LIFE for real by physically moving myself within my days here to LIVE my responsibilities, tasks, agreements, and self-commitments by equally distributing, as much as possible, 24 hours of my day.  Within this, I commit myself to distribute my time as equally as practically is possible by following the above Daily Responsibility Check-List where I use the allotted amount of time for each task, responsibility, agreement and/or self-commitment and thus, I commit myself to physically teach myself discipline within following the structure of my Daily Responsibility Check-List.

When and as I see that I am not supporting others as indicated by myself not reading and/or sharing the Journey To Life blogs, asking others to take responsibility for my mistakes or areas that I'm not supporting myself, and/or telling others what they 'should' or 'shouldn't' do, I stop.  I see, realize, and understand that all are in process of developing and expanding ourselves - also, I see, realize, and understand that the best way to support others is to support myself and within this, I will lead by example.  I commit myself to stop myself from pointing out others ineffectiveness and/or lack of support of themselves and instead to communicate and share my own seeing, realizing, understanding, and solutions within points that are aligned to what others are facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment