Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 60: Balancing My Living

Photo: http://www.equalmoney.org 

I commit myself to expose how the revolution begins within each one of us, educating ourselves, taking Self Responsibility and within this, ensuring that no matter how ‘bad’ things may get in reality, the solution will NEVER be to oppose the system or retaliate or fight against each other – but to Always present a solution, to Always speak, communicate and be the living example of the solutions that can exist when self interest is equalized for all in Common Sense and Self Responsibility.

214. Creating Awareness is Not Enough–LIVING As It is « MarlenLife's Blog http://bit.ly/RF7X9n


Educate yourself: 

The Power Principle http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/power-principle/

The Trap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZt2HhFXB3M

The Century Of The Self http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmUzwRCyTSo
ART By Marlen Vargas Del Razo

 "I commit myself to expose how the revolution begins within each one of us, educating ourselves, taking Self Responsibility and within this, ensuring that no matter how ‘bad’ things may get in reality, the solution will NEVER be to oppose the system or retaliate or fight against each other – but to Always present a solution, to Always speak, communicate and be the living example of the solutions that can exist when self interest is equalized for all in Common Sense and Self Responsibility." - Marlen Vargas Del Razo


This blog is documentation of my progress to change my living as I have realized, via writing, self-forgiveness, and self-correction from the blog list that follows, that I will best assist and support myself by giving myself the gift of balance and structure within the hours of my days.

Day 59: Nothing I Do Is Wrong - Self-Realizations
Day 58: Nothing I Do Is Wrong - Self-Forgiveness, Continued
and
Day 57: Nothing I Do Is Wrong

For additional context refer to:
Day 56: I Am More Than You - Self-Correction, Continued
Day 55: I Am More - More Than You - Self-Correction for
Day 54: I Am More - More Than You - Continued   
Day 53: I Am More - More Than You
Day 52: I Am Above This - Continued - Self-Correction ,
Day 51: I Am Above This - Continued
Day 50: I Am Above This  
Day 49: I Am Perfect , and
Day 48: I Am The Bigger Person


Today I drafted a list of what tasks I need to complete in a day.  The time that I've allotted each task on the list depends on if I am working or not working as well as takes into consideration my partner's schedule, my schedule, and our family's schedule.  I'm satisfied with what I've put together so far and when I have the list in front of me with practical allotted times assigned to each point, my daily living is simplified and the experience of being overwhelmed is gone for the moment.

From here, I will final draft and make myself a check-list that I will follow to assist me in integrating my timed tasks into my physical living.  This will be done for my next blog where will self-correct and then self-commit myself to this solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment