Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 45: Excuses, excuses

Continued from Day 44: Task and Self-Support Management and Day 43: Starting Over

When and as I see that I am compromising myself in the name of money/survival, I realize that I am using money/survival as an excuse and justification for my avoidance of putting all other things in my life on hold.  I stop, I take an inventory of what is absolutely necessary to get done to secure my survival system and then I move on.

I commit myself to no longer allow myself to be/become consumed by my system of survival.

I commit myself to no longer use 'work' as an excuse to avoid supporting myself and others.

When and as I see that I am responding to others back-chat as myself within my mind by taking on more and more to please others, I stop.  I breath.  I see and realize that responding to others complaints with my own back-chat drives me to do more/take on the agreed upon responsibilities of others because I am in fear of being a target of the gossip/nasty-talk shared between others. I no longer allow myself to physically abuse myself as a response to my back-chat nor the back-chat I accept, allow, and memorize from within my world.  Instead of allowing myself to be directed by back-chat, I move myself to do what practically needs to be done to get a job/task/objective done.


No comments:

Post a Comment